In Zone Online Enrolment for 2024
In Zone applications for the 2024 academic year are now open. To start this process, please ensure you read through the information contained in the link below. This will explain the steps to follow in order to complete and submit your son’s online application for enrolment.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE you start filling in the application, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Ensure the following documents have been scanned to your computer. The documents listed will need to be uploaded at certain stages as the application is filled in.
Certified means that a copy of a document and its original are to be shown to a New Zealand Justice of the Peace or Solicitor, so that it can be verified as a true copy.
Note: Applicants should check their junk/spam folders for email communication from Auckland Grammar School regarding your son’s enrolment status.
Proof of Identity
For all students
1. A certified copy of your Birth Certificate (please provide the English translation if necessary).
Students born in New Zealand
2. A certified copy of New Zealand passport or citizenship certificate.
Students born outside of New Zealand
3. Certified copies of passport (first page) and Residency Permit or Student Permit, together with parents’ passports and residency or work permits.
4. Entry stamp showing the date of first arrival in New Zealand. If not entry date is stamped, please upload a copy of the boarding pass.
Documents to support proof of In Zone residence – documents must show the full name of the parents or guardian and the property address.
5. A copy of your most recent telephone (landline) or broadband/fibre account (all pages).
6. A copy of your most recent electricity account (all pages).
Note: if the same utility provider covers both of the above services, please provide one other recent official bill (such as car or contents insurance).
Owner occupied property
7. A copy of your most recent Auckland City rates notice or;
8. If the purchase has been made within the last 3 months, a copy of the solicitor’s final settlement letter.
9. Trust properties must include a declaration from the Trustees declaring a right to occupy the property.
10. A copy of your Tenancy Agreement. The minimum tenancy for initial enrolment is a one-year fixed term agreement covering the student’s first year at Auckland Grammar School.
11. Bond Receipt from Tenancy Services (the lodgement form is not acceptable).
Previous out of zone address
12. If you have moved to the enrolment address in the past 12 months from a property you owned, provide proof of what has happened to your past address (ie: proof that the property was rented out or sold).
13. If you have moved to the enrolment address from a rental property, provide the final electricity account for that address.
14. Statutory Declaration completed and signed by a New Zealand Justice of the Peace or Solicitor.
|Click here to print out a copy of the Statutory Declaration|
15. Latest School Report (please provide the English Translation if necessary).
16. A copy of a Parenting Agreement in the case of separated parents.
Further documentation may be requested and applications will only be processed once all documentation is uploaded to the application form.
Please do not submit an incomplete application, as this may delay processing your son’s enrolment.
|Click here to begin the Online Enrolment Process for applications in 2024|