In Zone Enrolment
For 2023 enrolments, click here.
“Enrolment” occurs when:
- All pre enrolment procedures (including completion of all supplementary forms) have been accepted as completed by the School;
- Attendance at the School commences; and
- The student is first marked present on the School roll.
- We will endeavour to send provisional enrolment confirmation emails to all those with approved applications in the system by Wednesday 12 October 2022
Successful applicants who have been offered a place in Form 3 at Auckland Grammar School in 2023 need to attend two key events prior to their son commencing his tenure:
- The Enrolment Evening (Wednesday 26 October 2022 at 7pm in the Great Hall)
- The Orientation Morning (Thursday 1 December 2022, from 9am – 12pm in the Great Hall). This morning will include pre-entrance testing for any student starting in 2023 who has yet to sit their test at their intermediate school)
Successful applicants for places in Forms 4-7 in 2023 will need to attend an Orientation Morning on Friday 20 January 2023, from 9am-midday in the Great Hall. They will meet with the Dean to select options and determine class placement.
Applications for In Zone places can only be accepted once the boy is living in the school zone with his parent(s) or legal guardian.