School Uniform Requirements
NOTE: For new students starting in 2022, you will need to book a uniform fitting. Please go to the School Interviews website, click on Make a Booking in the top right-hand corner and enter the code 2zmp2. Appointment slots will run from Wednesday 24 November through to Sunday 12 December 2021, however this will be subject to current Alert Level restrictions. The School Shop will then re-open from Saturday 15 - Sunday 23 January 2022 for appointments.
All students at Auckland Grammar School require the following:
- Shorts - black/navy regulation
- Belt - black leather
- Shirt - black/navy regulation with long sleeves
- Socks - long plain black (without coloured stripes), with garters
- Shoes - black hard leather lace-up (such as Mr Henry, Subway, Doc Marten), no slip on shoes. Likewise, black sports/running shoes are not permitted
- Pullover - navy blue with two gold bands and the gold Auckland Grammar lion
- Brown leather sandals with a back strap may be worn in Terms 1 and 4
- Physical Education uniform (for Forms 3, 4 and 5)
- Stationery pack (Form 3 only)
- All clothes need to be clearly named
The official School uniform is available for purchase from the School shop, located on floor D of the Main Block, opposite the new tuck shop. The shop is open daily from 8:30am to 1:30pm during School terms.
The School uniform (with new branding which was introduced at the beginning of 2015) is compulsory for all Form 3 and Form 4 students. Ths uniform includes all items that display the School's logo (jersey, School jacket, cap, formal wear) and all sportswear.
Physical Education uniforms: these uniforms can only be purchased from the Auckland Grammar School Shop. This shop also sells stationery, sports gear and School memorabilia.