School Uniform Requirements
All students at Auckland Grammar School require the following:
- Shorts, black/navy regulation
- Belt, black leather
- Shirt, black/navy regulation with long sleeves
- Socks, long plain black (without coloured stripes), with garters
- Shoes, black hard leather lace-up (eg: Mr Henry, Subway, Doc Marten), no slip on shoes. Likewise, black sports/running shoes are not permitted
- Pullover, navy blue with two gold bands and the gold Auckland Grammar lion
- Brown leather sandals may be worn (with a back strap) in terms 1 and 4
- Physical Education uniform (for forms 3, 4 and 5)
- Stationery pack (form 3 only)
- All clothes need to be clearly named
The official School uniform is available for purchase from the School shop, located on floor D of the Main Block, opposite the new tuck shop. The shop is open daily from 8:30am to 1:30pm during School terms.
The School uniform (with new branding which was introduced at the beginning of 2015) is compulsory for all Form 3 and Form 4 students. Ths uniform includes all items that display the School's logo (jersey, School jacket, cap, formal wear) and all sportswear.
Physical Education uniforms: these uniforms can only be purchased from the Auckland Grammar School Shop. This shop also sells stationery, sports gear and School memorabilia.
From 2016, only Canterbury and NZ Uniform jackets purchased through the School Shop may be worn at the School. The Lenco and Sports Resources brand jackets may not be worn by any student.