Enrolments for the 2020 academic year
In Zone applications for the 2020 academic year are now open and need to be completed and submitted online. To start this process, please ensure you carefully read through the document titled Enrolment Information for 2020 In Zone Students. This will explain the steps you need to follow in order to complete and submit your son's online application for enrolment.
|Click here to read the enrolment information for 2020 In Zone students|
Application Guidelines for the 2020 Academic Year
- Friday 27 September 2019 for Term 1, 2020
- Monday 13 January 2020 for late enrolments for Term 1, 2020
- Friday 27 March 2020 for Term 2, 2020
- Monday 22 June 2020 for Term 3, 2020
"Enrolment" occurs when:
- All pre enrolment procedures (including completion of all supplementary forms) have been accepted as completed by the School;
- Attendance at the School commences; and
- The student is first marked present on the School roll.
Applications for In Zone places can only be accepted once the boy is living in the school zone with his parent(s) or legal guardian.