Auckland Grammar School owns a number of world class facilities for students and staff to use. From historic buildings that honour the past, through to modern architecture with the very latest technology, the School has an abundance of choice. This includes the School's outdoor education facility, Venturelodge, situated on the outskirts of Ohakune in the central North Island.
Grammar offers the purpose-built Centennial Theatre with a tiered auditorium and seating for 360, as well as the Old Boys' Pavilion which overlooks the playing fields. It also has an indoor sports centre, versatile gymnasium, well maintained sports fields and pristine swimming pool.
These facilities are also available for private use:
- Centennial Theatre
- Heritage Room (Conference Facility)
- Old Boys' Pavilion (Conference/Fundraiser/Seminar facility)
- Lower Sport Fields (grass)
- Artificial Sports Turf
- Hockey Turf
- Sport Centre (Basketball, futsal, volley ball, badminton, fencing)
- Gymnasium (Old Gym)
- Hockey Pavilion
- Computer suites
- Tibbs House (boarding hostel) during the School holidays
- Venturelodge (School lodge in Ohakune)