Future Student Enquiries:
- Admission – email@example.com
- Accommodation – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships – email@example.com
- Course Advice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolments Office – email@example.com
Building Science (New degree)
Admission to the Bachelor of Building Science is as follows:
- University Entrance or another admission type
- A Guaranteed Entry Score of 180 points from NCEA (170 points on the UCAS tariff if CIE).
- Recommended school subjects (but not compulsory) includes Calculus and/or Physics, Technology, Visual Arts and an English rich subject
Please refer to the following websites for more information:
- Building Science – study the science, technology and economics of buildings. Gain an understanding of architecture, construction, project management and sustainability and look at how people interact with the built environment.
- The Building Science degree overview
2022 Key Dates
Applications for study in 2022 are now open. Below are some key dates for 2022:
- February – April: School visits
- May – July: Information evenings
- Friday 26 August: Open Day
New Games majors for 2022
We are now offering two new majors – Game Design (through the Bachelor of Design Innovation) and Computer Graphics and Games (through the Bachelor of Science). Enrolments are now open for Trimester 1.
The Game Design major focuses on design elements, introducing students to the key concepts of game design and the varied skills of game development.
The Computer Graphics and Games major focuses on computer programming and teaches students about today’s animation, game techniques, and how to develop the practical skills to create new kinds of software, visual experiences, and games.
The new majors are designed to open doors for graduates to exciting opportunities in the game development industry, such as game design, game programming, asset production, game testing, and related creative industries, while also providing a pathway into other postgraduate study. Click here to read more about the new Games majors