Future Student Enquiries:
- Admission – email@example.com
- Accommodation – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships – email@example.com
- Course Advice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolments Office – email@example.com
Key dates for 2022:
- Apply for admission to Victoria University of Wellington: open from late August
- Apply for online enrolment: Monday 10 October – Thursday 1 December
Building Science (New degree)
Admission to the Bachelor of Building Science is as follows:
- University Entrance or another admission type
- A Guaranteed Entry Score of 180 points from NCEA (170 points on the UCAS tariff if CIE).
- Recommended school subjects (but not compulsory) includes Calculus and/or Physics, Technology, Visual Arts and an English rich subject
Please refer to the following websites for more information:
- Building Science – study the science, technology and economics of buildings. Gain an understanding of architecture, construction, project management and sustainability and look at how people interact with the built environment.
- The Building Science degree overview
New Games majors for 2022
We are now offering two new majors – Game Design (through the Bachelor of Design Innovation) and Computer Graphics and Games (through the Bachelor of Science).
The Game Design major focuses on design elements, introducing students to the key concepts of game design and the varied skills of game development.
The Computer Graphics and Games major focuses on computer programming and teaches students about today’s animation, game techniques, and how to develop the practical skills to create new kinds of software, visual experiences, and games.
The new majors are designed to open doors for graduates to exciting opportunities in the game development industry, such as game design, game programming, asset production, game testing, and related creative industries, while also providing a pathway into other postgraduate study. Click here to read more about the new Games majors.
Studio Pacific Architecture Scholarship
Studio Pacific Architecture (SPA) is a proud sponsor of a first year Victoria University Architecture and Design Scholarship.
SPA is an award-winning, design-led Practice with a staff of around 100 people based in Wellington and Auckland. Our Practice handles a wide variety of building types and scales and has grown to become one of Aotearoa’s leading design and architectural practices.
SPA have partnered with Victoria University of Wellington to offer an annual scholarship intended to encourage the take up of study in any of the design disciplines including architecture, interior architecture, landscape architecture and design.
Valued at $10,000, this scholarship aims to support a student undertaking their first year of study at the Faculty of Architecture and Design Innovation.
Applications for this scholarship close at 4.30pm on Tuesday 1 November 2022. For more information and to apply, please click here.