School Uniform Requirements
All boys require the following:
- Shorts, black/navy regulation
- Belt, black leather
- Shirt, black/navy regulation with long sleeves
- Socks, long, regulation plain black (without coloured stripes), with garters
- Shoes, black hard leather lace-up, no slip on shoes. Likewise, black sports/running shoes are not permitted
- Jersey, navy blue with two gold bands and the Gold Grammar Lion
- Brown leather sandals may be worn (with a back strap) in Term 1 and Term 4
- Physical Education uniform (Forms 3 and 4)
- Stationery Pack (Form 3 only)
All clothes need to be clearly named.
This official uniform is available from the Auckland Grammar School Shop located on the 'D' Floor of the Main Block.
The School uniform (with new branding which was introduced at the beginning of 2015) is compulsory for all students. This uniform includes all the School uniform items that display the Auckland Grammar logo (jersey, School jacket, cap, formal wear) and all sportswear.
Only the current version of the School jacket, as displayed in the School Shop, is to be worn.
School Shop appointments are compulsory for uniform fittings for all Form 3 Students. As from Tuesday 26 January 2021, the Shop will be open daily from 8:30am - 1:30pm during term times. Physical Education uniforms can only be purchased from the Auckland Grammar School Shop. This shop also sells stationery, sports gear and School memorabilia.
Click here for a photo gallery of the correct Auckland Grammar School uniform appearance.