Guidance and Careers Counselling
Guidance and Counselling at Auckland Grammar School
The Guidance and Counselling teams at Auckland Grammar School have a wealth of experience between us as well as professional qualifications in Counselling with NZAC membership.
Their aim is to support every student who is finding life difficult by helping them to find their own solution or coping strategies to minimise these difficulties and enable them to succeed in their studies and thrive in their extra-curricular activities at School. Click here for more information.
- Graeme Martin - Head of Student Services and Careers Counsellor. Phone 09 623 5400 ext. 506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mika Taito - Counsellor. Phone 09 623 5402, ext. 551 or email email@example.com
- Chris Porteous - Counsellor. Phone 09 623 5400 extn 572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellen Peacock - Counsellor. Phone 09 623 5443 or email email@example.com
- Meena Nathoo - Student Services Office Manager. Phone 09 623 5400 extn 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org