Enrolments for the 2023 academic year
In Zone applications for the 2023 academic year are now open. To start this process, please ensure you read through the information contained in the link below. This will explain the steps to follow in order to complete and submit your son’s online application for enrolment.
|Enrolment Information for 2023 In Zone students – click here|
Note: Applicants should check their junk/spam folders for email communication from Auckland Grammar School regarding your son’s enrolment status.
Application Guidelines for the 2023 academic year
- Friday 23 September 2022 for Term 1, 2023
- Tuesday 10 January 2023 for late enrolments for Term 1, 2023
- Friday 24 March 2022 for Term 2, 2023
- Monday 19 June 2022 for Term 3, 2023
“Enrolment” occurs when:
- All pre enrolment procedures (including completion of all supplementary forms) have been accepted as completed by the School;
- Attendance at the School commences; and
- The student is first marked present on the School roll.
Applications for In Zone places can only be accepted once the boy is living in the school zone with his parent(s) or legal guardian.
- For a map of the school zone and a list of all streets within the Grammar zone, please click here
- Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here for more information on your entitlement to enrol at Auckland Grammar School