- Open Days:
- Manawatū – Wednesday 3 August
- Wellington – Friday 26 August
- Auckland – Saturday 3 September
- STEM and Health Experience Day – Wednesday 1 June
- Te Manu Taikō – Tuesday 5 July
- Creative Arts Campus Experience Days – Friday 17 June and Friday 9 September in Wellington
- Nursing workshop (for Form 4-7 students) – Wednesday 13 July in Auckland
- Form 5 Study Skills session – Wednesday 24 August
- Pacific Family Evenings – Wednesday 7 September
- School of Aviation Open Day – 1Saturday 10 September in Manawatū
- Enrolment Sessions – Tuesday 1 – Friday 4 November
- Form 4 Taster Day – Wednesday 9 November
If you would like zoom class presentations or personal help for any of your students please contact the following people:
Barbara Scott for general application, course planning and enrolment support (email)
Belinda Weepu for support for Māori and Pacific students interested in any College of Creative Arts programmes (email)
Astrid Visser for queries about Design including Fashion, Textiles, Industrial, Spatial, Concept, Photography, Integrated, Visual Communication Design and Foundation pathways (email)
Janey Richards for queries about Music or Creative Media production including Immersive Media, Game Development, Film and Television, Creative Technologies, Animation and Producing and Directing (email)
Paula Bickers for queries relating to Fine Arts (email)
Students applying for 2022 study don’t need verified copies of their Passport or Birth Certificate. Just upload a photo. *Note you may be asked to provide a verified copy at a later date.
Applications – apply to study at Massey University in 2022 here.
Music Auditions and Consultations – students can book a Music audition or consultation here.
We know lockdown at this late stage in the year will cause disruption for some Level 3 student’s aiming to attain University Entrance. Where students are university ready, please continue with applications for programmes of choice, and apply for discretionary entry where needed.
For students missing more than a few credits or with literacy challenges we recommend our Certificate in University Preparation which has creative pathway papers, taught in small classes with our expert staff. Successful completion of this 12 week programme will enable students to enter most College of Creative Arts programmes mid year.
For students who have not completed Form 7, we have a full year Certificate in Foundation Studies.